Heading to Fort Wayne for college this fall? IPFW? Ivy Tech? St. Francis? Indiana Tech? The Summit City has a host of great public and private colleges, but only IPFW and Indiana Tech offer some limited on campus or dorm type housing. Even so, often an apartment of your own just makes more sense.
The first step is to narrow your focus to those things that are most important to you. Make a list.
Great location and access to public transportation should be right up on top of your list.
Do you need a quiet atmosphere for your studies? Do you have a small pet? Not all apartments take pets. If you can still take your laundry home and have Mom do it, great, otherwise, you may want a washer dryer in your apartment rather than spending study times at a Laundromat. Do you have furniture? If not, you’ll need a furnished apartment.
Here are some of the key features of Montrose Square Apartments that could make this the right place for your college apartment:
- Close to IPFW
- Rents from $369.00
- On-site laundry facilities
- Washer, dryer and dishwasher (one and two bedroom apartments only)
- Furnished studio apartments
- Spacious linen, bedroom and guest closets
- Built-in floor to ceiling bookcase
- Quiet, double wall construction
- Small pets welcome
- Great location
- 24-hour emergency maintenance