Montrose Square Apartments Residents,
Management believes it is important to follow Federal and Local guidelines by eliminating non-essential contact of groups & 6-foot distance from one another. There is not a current vaccine to prevent this virus. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and residents within our community, we are suggesting alternate procedures for work requests and office contact beginning immediately. We will update if there are any other changes.
- We will no longer accept packages for residents.
- Rent payments can be dropped through the mail slot into our office.
- If a receipt is requested, we will be happy to have it delivered to your door.
- The rent timeline for the pay early discount before the first will apply.
- Lease renewals can be put through the mail slot into the office.
All other questions or concerns can be directed to the office via phone at (260) 485-3475 or email to email@example.com.
At this time, to eliminate the possible spread of the virus to our residents & staff we suggest submitting only the following work orders.
Submit work requests via phone call or email to the leasing office for the following:
- No Heat
- Water Leak
- Clogged toilet/kitchen sink
- Non-working Appliances
- No Power/electrical
Maintenance will be taking precautions before and after entering an apartment when responding to a work request.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to protect our valued residents and team. Please contact the office at (260) 485-3475 if you have any questions or concerns.